Course – Cross Country / Eventing
This course is aimed at providing coaches with all of the basic skills and techniques to coach cross country at novice level.
This course is:
- A requirement for all coaches currently completing the HSI Level 1 Apprentice Coach course
- A requirement for all coaches who wish to commence the HSI Level 2 Coach course
- Available to all those who wish to acquire CPD credits and / or refresh their coaching skills
Candidates must have completed days 1 & 2 of the HSI Level 1 Apprentice Coach course (minimum).
This is a one day course and is very practical in its presentation. The theory sessions are completed in groups and most of the time is spent in the arena watching and participating in practical coaching sessions.
- 28th February 2017 – Grange Farm, Garadice, Kilcock, Co. Meath
- 25th April 2017 – Spruce Lodge Training Facility, Redcross, Co. Wicklow
- 27th June 2017 – Dukes Stables, Manse Road, Portadown, BT63 5NW
- 22nd August 2017 – Ballindenisk, Watergrasshill, Co. Cork
- 10th October 2017 – Grange Farm, Garadice, Kilcock, Co. Meath
Course Fee: €100*
(*If coach has completed HSI Level 1 Apprentice Coach course before 2017).
For more information about this course please contact Catherine Farrell in Horse Sport Ireland. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 045 854512.