Breeding Grant Applications Now Open
- 9 December 2022, 13:51
Horse Sport Ireland (HSI) are seeking applications for the 2023 Breeding Grant, which offers support for initiatives, classes and competitions at various equestrian shows and events.
Applications will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Compatibility with the HSI Strategic Plan and the recommendations outlined in Reaching New Heights
- Support for horses bred and produced in Ireland
- Level of show and entries, history, and effectiveness of the event to support breeders and producers in the industry
- Breeder prizes and breeder recognition
- Geographical, native breed and discipline spread
- Overall contribution to the development of the industry
- Suitability of date
- Matching funds
*2023 Applications are now closed.*
Applications must be submitted by 2pm Monday 9th January 2023. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Allocation of funding is subject to the approval of the Breeding Grant Sponsorship fund from the Department of Agriculture, Food, and the Marine.
Related news stories