Course – Cross Country / Eventing
This course is aimed at providing coaches with all of the basic skills and techniques to coach cross country at novice level.
This course is:
- A requirement for all coaches currently completing the HSI Level 1 Apprentice Coach course
- A requirement for all coaches who wish to commence the HSI Level 2 Coach course
- Available to all those who wish to acquire CPD credits and / or refresh their coaching skills
This course is open to all, however previous equestrian experience does help your eye as a coach.
This is a one day course and is very practical in its presentation. The theory sessions are completed in groups and most of the time is spent in the arena watching and participating in practical coaching sessions.
- 2nd April 2019 – Grange Farm, Kilcock, Co. Kildare (Course Full)
- 11th June 2019 – Dukes Stables, Portadown, Co. Armagh
Course Fee: €100*
(*If not completing the course as part of the HSI Level 1 Apprentice Coach course).
For more information about this course please contact Catherine Flanagan in Horse Sport Ireland. Email email@example.com or phone 045 854512.