2015 Irish Sports Council ‘Report Doping’ Online Submission Form
The Irish Sports Council has recently launched a new ‘Report Doping’ form on their website to help the fight against doping in sport. Anyone reporting via this encrypted form can do so anonymously if they prefer. Obviously the more detail a person provides, the better. Click the below image to view the encrypted ‘Report Doping’ form.
2015 Irish Sports Council Updated Anti Doping Rules
The Irish Sports Council are delighted to announce that the 2015 Irish Anti-Doping Rules (the Rules) are now available to download from the Irish Sports Council’s website at the following link:
This website page will also have information sheets for Athletes that outline the main changes between the 2009 Rules and 2015 Rules. The 2015 Rules will come into effect from January 1st 2015.
National Anti Doping for horses:
- Download ETUE Form – Equine Therapeutic Use Exemption application form –
- Equine Anti-Doping Rules & Equine Controlled Medication Rules
- Anti-Doping for Horses – International/FEI
- Anti-Doping for Horses – National
- HSI Anti-Doping Controlled Medication Breaches
Anti-Doping programs seek to preserve what is intrinsically valuable about sport. This intrinsic value is often referred to as “the spirit of sport”. The spirit of sport is characterized by the following values:
- Ethics, fair play and honesty
- Excellence in performance
- Character and education
- Fun and joy
- Dedication and commitment
- Respect for rules and laws
- Respect for self and other participants
- Community and solidarity
Doping is fundamentally contrary to the spirit of sport. The main intention of these EAD and ECM Rules is not to punish but to deter doping in Horse Sport. These EAD and ECM Rules are adopted and implemented by the Board of HSI and are effective as of 12:01 Sunday, 1 January 2012, in conformity with the requirements of the FEI Regulations and in the spirit of the World Anti-Doping Code.
Further information provided by the FEI on Anti-Doping rules is available HERE.