Notices: Covering Certificates, Horse and Pony Naming and Change of Ownership

  • 24 January 2020, 09:44

Covering Certificates required by Stallion owners and agents must be applied for directly to Horse Sport Ireland – contact with the Stallion name and the number of Certs required, or apply online here.

When it comes to buying and selling horses, it is required by law to report all ownership changes to the passport issuing authority – to find out more information, please click here.