HSI Eventing / Cross Country Workshops – Autumn Dates
- 24 August 2015, 10:56
HSI has announced the following dates for the one day HSI Eventing/Cross Country workshop in Autumn 2015.
- 22nd September 2015 @ Spruce Lodge Training Facility, Redcross, Co. Wicklow
- 3rd November 2015 @ Dukes Stables, 48 Manse Road, Portadown, BT63 5NW
This course is open to all and is aimed to provide coaches with all of the basic skills and techniques to coach cross country at novice level.
This course is:
- A requirement for all Level 1 Apprentice coaches who wish to avail of the HSI Coach Insurance policy
- A requirement for all coaches who wish to commence the HSI Level 2 Coach course
- Available to all those who wish to acquire CPD credits and / or refresh their coaching skills
Entry Requirements: Candidates should be over 16 years of age and have a general knowledge of horses and horsemanship. Previous equestrian experience does help develop your eye as a coach.
Duration: This course is a one day course and is very practical in its presentation. The theory sessions are completed in groups and most of the time is spent in the arena watching and participating in practical coaching sessions.
Certification: A certificate of attendance will be awarded to those who attend the course. 3 CPD credits are awarded to coaches who attend this workshop.
To apply for this course, please do so here.
Alternatively, you can download the XC Application Form and return with payment to the address on the form.
Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis. It is advisable to book early to avoid disappointment.