Become a shareholder
The Irish Horse Board Co-operative Society Ltd. was established in 1993 following discussions with the Department of Agriculture & Food, a programme for development was agreed. The principal aspects of the programme are:
- A financial basis was established for the co-operative and shares are being offered at a rate of €10 per share.
- There is an Annual Renewal fee of €25 in subsequent years.
- Registration fees for shareholders entitles members to avail of discounted rates.
- Access to CapallOir.
- Each shareholder will have only one vote, irrespective of the number of shares held.
- It is not envisaged that shares will appreciate in value.
Shareholders also receive preferential pricing on Horse Sport Ireland passport services. See our passport fees for the details of the shareholder discounts.
Apply to become a shareholder
- Download and print the application form
- Complete the form and return it to the Irish Horse Board Co-operative Society, Beech House, Millennium Park, Osberstown, Naas, Co. Kildare.
- We will issue your share certificate and you will then be entitled to all membership discounts and benefits.
HSI Registrations Unit office hours:
- Open to the public from 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- Telephone calls from 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday) – 045 850800
- For urgent registrations applications must be lodged by 11am with the HSI Registration Unit.