Tegasc and HSI to host online Marketing Conference
- 15 April 2013, 12:23
TEAGASC and Horse Sport Ireland will co-host an equine marketing conference “Make the Connection – Ignite your Online Presence” at the Mullingar Park hotel on Monday April 29th from 2 – 8.30pm.
The aim of the conference is to aid all equine product and service providers, including breeders, producers, stud farms, equestrian centres and similar enterprises, to maximise the earning potential of their business through digital marketing.
The first session will consist of the following speakers:
- •Ian Dodson of the Digital Marketing Institute discussing digital marketing;
- •Cera Ward from Google who will show how going digital can grow a business;
- •Shaun Delaney from Failte Ireland will explain insights gained from web reviews;
- •Declan Mc Ardle from Teagasc will overview use of photography and video to full effect, and the final speaker in this session,
- •Damian McDonald from Horse Sport Ireland, will introduce the new website, Irish Horse Gateway, which is aimed at selling quality Irish horses abroad.
The second session comprises three speakers – Lorraine Griffin from the Digital Marketing Institute discussing the use of Social Media, followed by Stephen O’Leary of O’Leary Analytics highlighting what is being said on social media regarding the sport horse sector, and finally Keith Feighery from Digital Insights, who will offer advice on planning a digital marketing campaign.
To book contact Antonette Doran on 045 854508 or
by 5pm Monday April 22nd. Admission costs €35. Book early as spaces are limited.