Vacancy – Chef d’Equipe Irish Dressage Team WEG
- 20 June 2014, 15:37
In the event that an IRL Dressage Team competes at World Equestrian Games in Normandy France, 2014 – Horse Sport Ireland is seeking a Chef D’Equipe for Ireland’s dressage team. The position will be filled on a voluntary basis.
- Acting as Chef d’Equipe for the Irish Dressage Team
- Must have excellent communications and organisational skills
- Must be of the highest integrity
- Must have knowledge of Dressage at International Level
- Must be results driven & comfortable in a competitive sporting environment
The successful applicant will report to the Equestrian Sport Co-ordinator.
Interested candidates should send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Monday 30th June, 2014. Interviews will be held on Monday 7th July.
For more information please contact Triona Connors on 045-854519. This notice is also available on the HSI Vacancies page.