Your current consent is:
What is a website ‘Cookie’?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. We use them for the following reasons:
- Server performance
- Cookie preference
- Remember information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us again.
- Help us understand how people are using our website, so we can make it better.
- To use third party tools and software such as Hippomundo and Social Networks.
What type of Cookies we use and why?
- Session Cookies: (also called transient cookies) are erased when you close your web browser. Session cookies are stored in temporary memory and are not retained after the browser is closed.
- Stored Cookies: (also called persistent or permanent cookies) are longer-term cookies. These cookies are stored by the browser within a file on the user’s device even after the browser is closed.
- Necessary Cookies: (which can be either session or stored cookies) help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- First Party Cookies: these can be necessary/unnecessary and either session or stored cookies. These cookies are issued by Horse Sport Ireland. We use these cookies for the following reasons:
- Third Party Cookies: these can be either session or stored cookies. Firstly, it is important to note that a third-party cookie originates from a different domain. We use these cookies for the following reasons:
- Results and pedigrees via Hippomundo.
- Social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- We may occasionally run ad-campaigns via Google Ads.
- By default we discourage the use of Third Party ‘Marketing Cookies’ to the very best of our ability.
What do I need to know about Security and Cookies?
- The Cookies we place on your device do not collect personal data. They are used for performance, interaction and statistical purposes.
- Cookies do not compromise the security of your computer.
- While we try to limit our use of third party cookies – they are in some cases necessary to our offering. It is important to note that a third-party cookie originates from a different domain (i.e. the service being used for example YouTube, Facebook or Hippomundo and we would always advise you make yourself familiar with their cookie policies and practices.
- Cookie usage is governed by the ePrivacy Directive (Cookie law) and GDPR you can find out more here.
How do I disable Cookies if I wish?
- Unfortunately in most cases there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this site.
- It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
- See instructions below
- For more information about how to manage cookies, including opting-out of different types of cookies please visit: www.aboutcookies.org.
What are the exact cookies do we use?
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|sb||This cookie is used by Facebook to control its functionalities, collect language settings and share pages.|
|__cf_bm||This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management.|
|__utmc||The cookie is set by Google Analytics and is deleted when the user closes the browser. It is used to enable interoperability with urchin.js, which is an older version of Google Analytics and is used in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine new sessions/visits.|
|__utmz||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store the traffic source or campaign by which the visitor reached the site.|
|__utmt||Google Analytics sets this cookie to inhibit request rate.|
|CONSENT||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|vuid||Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos to the website.|
|yt-remote-device-id||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt.innertube::requests||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|yt.innertube::nextId||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|fr||Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|YSC||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|