Cafre seminar – The Athletic Horse – Inside Oout
- 17 January 2014, 09:28
The Athletic Horse – Inside Out
This interactive seminar will involve Equine and Veterinary experts performing live dissections on various aspects of the horse including the lower limb, the digestive tract and gastric ulcers, the hoof, and the respiratory tract.
- Hugh Suffern, MVB, MRCVS – Lower Limb
- William Sharp, BVM&S, MRCVS – Digestive Tract & Gastric Ulcers
- Chris Miller, Nutritionist – Digestive Tract & Gastric Ulcers
- Martin Payne, AWCF – Hoof
- Geoff Lane, BVetMed, DESTS, FRCVS, RCVS – Respiratory Tract
- Prof. Tom Buckley, MSc, FIBMS – Microbiology
Event: The Athletic Horse – Inside Out
Date: Tuesday 4th March 2014 at 12:45pm
Venue: Greenmount Campus, CAFRE, Antrim
Doors Open 12:45 pm
Seminar Start 1:15 pm
Seminar Finish 7:30 pm
Cost – £30 per person
The ticket price will include a light supper.
For further information, please contact Seminar Coordinator Thomas Peoples on 07403 218104
Due to the practical nature of this event, spaces are limited.
To book your place and pay by credit or debit card call 028 6634 4600
or to receive a booking form and pay by cheque contact Janine Bryce on Janine.Bryce@dardni.gov.uk