Horse Sport Ireland, located in Naas, Co Kildare is the governing body for equestrian sport in Ireland. We are currently seeking additional staff members for the Registration Unit. The successful candidates will be required to carry out administrative functions including horse registrations, passport processing and dealing with client queries by email and over the phone,therefore an understanding of the equine industry is essential. For a full job description go to www.horsesportireland.ie/vacancies
Please send a current CV to: Siobhan Byrne, Horse Sport Ireland, Beech House, Osberstown, Naas, Co. Kildare. Tel: 045 850800 or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 18th May 2018.
Registration & Services Administrator
Responsible for providing effective and efficient administrative services in the Registration Unit
• Assist with the processing of all applications for the Irish Horse Register
• Deal with on-going queries in relation to registration services and seek to resolve where possible or escalate for further action.
• Answer calls and deal with queries within the call centre and seek to resolve where possible or escalate for further action.
• Processing name changes and change of ownership, issuing of Micro Chips, covering certs, mark charts and foal kits as required.
• Carry out routine accounts work/ cash handling in line with procedures.
• You may be required to attend at shows and events to assist in the event administration and organisation as requested.
• General clerical / administration duties e.g. dealing with filing, photocopying, answering/making telephone calls, post, dealing with emails, reception desk duties.
• Work as part of a team in delivering high quality customer lead services.
• Communicating and dealing with the public/customers e.g. responding to queries and providing information face-to-face, by telephone or via email.
• Use manual and computer based records to make sure all information is accurate and up-to date at all times.
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft office would be required.
• Attention to detail to ensure it is completed to a high standard; approaching work in a careful and methodical manner, displaying accuracy at all times, even when conducting routine/repetitive work.
• Support the general administrative needs of the Breeding Department and other departments as allocated and required.
Health, Safety and Quality Management
• Adhere at all times to the Health and Safety policy and procedures of HSI and/or any other parties if conducting work off site.
• Ensure personal compliance to all Quality Standards including ISO requirements.
• Other reasonable duties as may be required within overall competence and skill.
• This job description may be updated to reflect changing organisational needs.