Horse Sport Ireland currently have the following vacancies open for application:
- Head of Finance
- High-Performance Team Managers – Youth Eventing High-Performance Programme
- Registration & Services Administrator
Head of Finance
Horse Sport Ireland now wishes to recruit a Head of Finance to drive excellence across all disciplines and to implement appropriate structures to achieve such high performance. The Head of Finance is responsible and accountable for all aspects of financial management operations at Horse Sport Ireland. All information can be found by clicking HERE or by visiting ascensiongroup.ie
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 25th January 2019. Please send your application to our recruitment partner – Mairead Fleming, Ascension Executive Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Mairead Fleming via email or on 01 4047168 for a detailed job description. Any applications sent directly to Horse Sport Ireland will be forwarded to Ascension.
High-Performance Team Managers – Youth Eventing High-Performance Programme
Horse Sport Ireland is seeking to engage U21, U18 and U16 High-Performance Team Managers for the Youth Eventing High-Performance Programme. The candidate will focus on the delivery of the Youth Eventing High-Performance programmes for 2019.
For more information, click here: High-Performance Team Managers Youth Eventing
Should you require more information please contact Tríona (045) 854519 or alternatively send a CV to email@example.com before 5pm 16th November 2018.
Registration & Services Administrator
Horse Sport Ireland, located in Naas, Co Kildare is the governing body for equestrian sport in Ireland. We are currently seeking additional staff members for the Registration Unit. The successful candidates will be required to carry out administrative functions including horse registrations, passport processing and dealing with client queries by email and over the phone, therefore an understanding of the equine industry is essential.
Responsible for providing effective and efficient administrative services in the Registration Unit
- Assist with the processing of all applications for the Irish Horse Register
• Deal with on-going queries in relation to registration services and seek to resolve where possible or escalate for further action.
• Answer calls and deal with queries within the call centre and seek to resolve where possible or escalate for further action.
• Processing name changes and change of ownership, issuing of Micro Chips, covering certs, mark charts and foal kits as required.
• Carry out routine accounts work/ cash handling in line with procedures.
• You may be required to attend at shows and events to assist in the event administration and organisation as requested.
- General clerical / administration duties e.g. dealing with filing, photocopying, answering/making telephone calls, post, dealing with emails, reception desk duties.
• Work as part of a team in delivering high quality customer lead services.
• Communicating and dealing with the public/customers e.g. responding to queries and providing information face-to-face, by telephone or via email.
• Use manual and computer based records to make sure all information is accurate and up-to date at all times.
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft office would be required.
• Attention to detail to ensure it is completed to a high standard; approaching work in a careful and methodical manner, displaying accuracy at all times, even when conducting routine/repetitive work.
• Support the general administrative needs of the Breeding Department and other departments as allocated and required.
Health, Safety and Quality Management
- Adhere at all times to the Health and Safety policy and procedures of HSI and/or any other parties if conducting work off site.
• Ensure personal compliance to all Quality Standards including ISO requirements.
- Other reasonable duties as may be required within overall competence and skill.
• This job description may be updated to reflect changing organisational needs.
Please send a current CV to: Siobhan Byrne, Horse Sport Ireland, Beech House, Osberstown, Naas, Co. Kildare. Tel: 045 850800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org