Launch of Team Ireland Eventing Take On Tokyo Raffle
- 16 April 2021, 13:44
The Team Ireland Eventing Take On Tokyo Raffle has been launched with the aim of supporting the Irish Eventing Team in their preparations and journey to the Tokyo Olympics and beyond.
The raffle will feature four monthly draws in April, May, June and July. Each draw will offer a first prize of €3,000, second prize of €1,500 and a third prize of €500 with tickets costing €10 each.
Tickets can now be purchased HERE
Take On Tokyo Raffle – Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to the Take on Tokyo Raffle is available only to persons over the age of 18. You may be asked for proof of age and /or identity.
2. Employees of Eventing Ireland and HSI are not eligible to enter the Take on Tokyo Raffle.
3. The Take on Tokyo Raffle drawing shall take place at the end of each month
4. Each entrant shall be entitled to purchase Take on Tokyo Raffle tickets via the
5. In order to enter the Take on Tokyo Raffle each entrant shall submit their name, email address and phone number.
6. The monthly Winners will be drawn via a live feed on Facebook, on a date as published on the Eventing Ireland website and Facebook page
7. Hose Sport Ireland and Eventing Ireland’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Prize money and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
8. Your participation in the Take on Tokyo Raffle is deemed your agreement that Horse Sport Ireland and Eventing Ireland may use your name, likeness or image for promotional and marketing purposes without the requirement for any payment to you and you hereby grant Horse Sport Ireland and Eventing Ireland the right to do the same and expressly waive any claims against Horse Sport Ireland and Eventing Ireland in this regard.
9. The Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable.
10. By entering the Take on Tokyo Raffle, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Take on Tokyo Raffle and the awarding of the Prize.
11. By entering the Take on Tokyo Raffle each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Horse Sport Ireland and Eventing Ireland, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection the Take on Tokyo Raffle or the acceptance of the Prize.
12. Horse Sport Ireland and Eventing Ireland reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
13. Horse Sport Ireland and Eventing Ireland reserve the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Take on Tokyo Raffle if, in its sole judgment, the Take on Tokyo Raffle is not capable of being conducted as specified.
14. These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Section 9A of the Gaming and Lotteries (Amendment) Act 1956 as inserted by Section 4 of the Gaming and Lotteries (Amendment) Act 2019.
15. Funds raised for the Take on Tokyo Raffle will be used specifically for the Tokyo Olympics or other Senior High Performance competition, such as the European Games taking place in 2021.
Related news stories
Athlete Selection Policy for the FEI Para Dressage European Championships 2023
Podium Finish for Irish Sport Horse Pfun in CCI4*-S at Carolina International