Ireland ready for Nations Cup Action
- 22 June 2023, 18:42
Michael Blake has named the two Underwriting Exchange Irish Show Jumping Teams competing tomorrow
Horse Sport Ireland (HSI) Show Jumping High Performance Director Michael Blake has named his team ahead of the FEI CSIO5* Nations Cup in Rotterdam tomorrow.
Jumping in the following order The Underwriting Exchange Irish Show Jumping team is:
- Michael Duffy with Cinca 3, owned by Hibernian Sport Horses Ltd
- Trevor Breen with Highland President, owned by Heather Black
- Cian O’Connor with Eve D’Ouilly, owned by Nicole Walker
- Daniel Coyle with Gisborne VDL, owned by Ariel Grange
Of the eight teams competing in the five-star competition Ireland have been drawn fifth to go. The Nations Cup will begin at 3:30pm Irish time.
Longines EEF Semi-Final
Ireland have been drawn fifth to go out of the ten teams competing in the Longines EEF Nations Cup Semi-Final taking place in Deauville, France tomorrow.
Deputy HSI High Performance Director Taylor Vard has named his team, jumping in the following order:
- Matt Garrigan with Quantum Robin V, owned by BWG Stables and SOVA Sporthorses GmbH
- Jenny Rankin with Imar, owned by Barry O’Connor and Elizabeth Phillips
- Jason Foley with Oscar V/H Hulstenhof, owned by Bruntwood Stables Bvba and Karel Cox Horses BV
- Conor Drain with Imagine, owned by Conor Viscaal
Follow all the Nations Cup action and Irish athletes around the world via the HSI website and social media channels.
The Irish Show Jumping team is sponsored by The Underwriting Exchange
Charles Ancona – Official athlete clothing supplier to HSI’s Senior Olympic programmes
Related news stories