Opportunity to Volunteer at the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic and Paralympic Games
- 31 January 2020, 13:36
The only requirements are some equestrian experience, commitment to hard work and team spirit. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of the success of the Games, Olympics and Paralympics.
Volunteers activities will start on 13th July to finish on 12th August for the Olympic Games and they will start again on 16th August to finish on 3rd September for the Paralympics.
Please follow the steps below to register as a volunteer.
- Check the general explanation (conditions, what is provided, etc.) on the Tokyo2020 volunteer site at https://tokyo2020.org/en/special/volunteer/.
- Log in from the SNS of volunteer registration “My Page Login” and enter the equestrian competition code in the last item of STEP 4. (If you do not have this code, you will not be able to register).
- When entering the code for STEP 4, enter the input field with “Add more” and enter the following “SPT …” line by line. Do not enter spaces or other letters or numbers. The numbers are: SPT092632 (for Olympics) or SPT092633 (for Paralympics)
- After completing registration, please send your volunteer seven (7) digits registration number and your name to email@example.com
- The deadline for application submissions is Friday, February 7, 2020. A web interview will be held from the middle of February.
Source: The Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Related news stories