Pony Dressage Team confirmed for European Championships 2015
- 8 July 2015, 18:18
Anne Marie Dunphy, Pony High Performance Manager, has selected the Pony Dressage team for the 2015 European Championships taking place in Malmo Sweden from the 5th to 9th of August.
The Pony Dressage team in alphabetical order is as follows:
- Katie Burns riding Caracas II
- Alana Cazabon Sullivan riding Maverick S
- Robyn O Neill riding Belsasser
- Sofie Walshe riding Horseleap Bruno (ISH)
Non travelling reserves:
- Alana Cazabon Sullivan riding Scheermer S Hof Arendsoog
- Emily Kate Robinson riding Tisrara Hill (ISH)
Pony Dressage High Performance Manager Anne Marie Dunphy said;
“ I am delighted we are in a position for the first time to field a full team of four, plus reserves, indicating the rise in both participation and standard of pony dressage developing in Ireland. The team is comprised of two experienced championship riders and two making their debut at the level, backed up by very solid reserves”.